Introduce us to a business opportunity and potentially earn up to £10,000 commission …
Do you know a retailer, distributor or manufacturing company that feels limited by their existing platform and could benefit from switching to IRP technology?
Can you introduce us to a successful company that is now in a position to fully embrace ecommerce for the first time?
How the Referral Scheme Works
First, you should discuss IRP capabilities with the company that you want to refer. This will generate the best success rate for you to earn your commission.
Next, complete the details in the referral form below. The content that you type in the ‘Message’ section of the form will be included in an email that the referral system automatically sends to the individual you nominate — so please use this section to introduce us to the company you are referring.
When you click the Submit button, the referral system will automatically send the email and CC us.
If you are successful, we commit to paying you a minimum of 10% of all first year capital expenditure relating to the new client. Higher levels of return (up to £10,000) are available to third parties who wish to become more active in the sales process. Please see the ‘Terms of Referral Scheme’ below for further details.
The referral system is confidential. We will keep you up to date via email about your progress on the opportunities you have submitted and the referral fees you have earned to date. If you are a member of IRP World you can track your progress and fees in IRP World.
If you would like to discuss the referral scheme before submitting the form, phone us at 44(0)2890 78 58 69 or email us at email@example.com
The IRP WORLD Team
Submit Your Referral
Terms of Referral Scheme
This Partner Referral Agreement (“Agreement”) is between IRP Commerce, Innovation Centre, Catalyst Inc, Queens Road, Belfast BT3 9DT (“IRP Commerce”) and the entity and/or individual set forth below (“Referral Partner”).
WHEREAS, IRP Commerce provides the International Retail Platform (“IRP Services”) and IRP Commerce wishes to expand its market share by retaining the Referral Partner to assist in marketing the IRP Services by having the Referral Partner provide contact information for persons or entities wishing to purchase the IRP Services (“Potential Customer”) from IRP Commerce.
NOW, THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, IRP Commerce hereby appoints the Referral Partner as a provider of Potential Customers to IRP Commerce.
2. In the event that the Referral Partner identifies a Potential Customer of IRP Commerce, the Referral Partner will formally notify IRP Commerce of the identity of the Potential Customer and of all relevant details reasonably required by IRP Commerce via the submission form provided in IRP World. The Referral Partner shall comply with any confidentiality restrictions and applicable data protection laws with regard to the disclosure of such details.
3. Where such Potential Customer (i) signs a Commercial Agreement with IRP Commerce pursuant to Clause 4, (ii) has not previously entered into a Commercial Agreement with IRP Commerce; and (iii) has not previously been referred or introduced to IRP Commerce by another party, then such Potential Customer shall be considered an “Accepted Customer” for the purposes of this Agreement. IRP Commerce thereafter commits to enable the Accepted Customer to commence using the IRP Services as soon as is reasonably possible.
4. Any Potential Customer referred by the Referral Partner pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be required to enter into a qualification process, whereby IRP Commerce may refuse to accept any Potential Customer and such decision shall be at the sole discretion of IRP Commerce. IRP Commerce shall have the right, under the terms of its Commercial Agreement with an Accepted Customer, to terminate or suspend the IRP Services at any time. The Referral Partner acknowledges and agrees that it has no direct or third party interest in the Commercial Agreement between IRP Commerce and an Accepted Customer.
5. Fees. The Referral Partner shall be paid a fee by IRP Commerce for each Accepted Customer based on revenues actually received by IRP Commerce from an Accepted Customer. Referral Fees will be paid quarterly in arrears by bank transfer to the account stipulated by the Referral Partner accompanied by a statement issued by IRP Commerce at the end of each month. IRP Commerce will reply in a timely manner to any queries raised on this statement. The Referral Partner hereby takes full responsibility for the payment of any taxes due by the Referral Partner on the Referral Paid and warrants that IRP Commerce shall have no liability for taxes on the Referral Fee.
6. Term. The initial term of this Agreement shall be for a period of three (3) years, commencing on the date first set forth below. This Agreement shall thereafter be automatically renewed for additional terms of one (1) year each unless either party notifies the other, in writing, no later than thirty (30) days prior to the end of the current term that it does not wish to renew this Agreement. The Referral Partner shall be entitled to receive qualifying Referral Fees under this Agreement unless the Referral Partner commits a material breach of the terms of this Agreement which will terminate any further right the Referral Partner has to receive compensation.
7. Indemnification. The Referral Partner agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless IRP Commerce and its employees from and against any loss, liability, damage, penalty or expense (including solicitor’s fees, expert witness fees and cost of defence) they may suffer or incur as a result of (i) any loss incurred by IRP Commerce due to the negligent or fraudulent conduct of the Referral Partner; or (ii) any breach of this Agreement by the Referral Partner.
8. Non-Solicitation of Potential Customers. Without IRP Commerce’s prior written consent (which consent may be withheld in IRP Commerce’s sole and absolute discretion), the Referral Partner shall not knowingly cause or permit any of their employees, agents, principals, affiliates, subsidiaries or any other person or entity to solicit or otherwise cause any Accepted Customer or its vendors to terminate its participation in any of the IRP Services. This section shall apply during the term of this Agreement and for five (5) years after any termination, cancellation or expiration of this Agreement.
9. This Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of each party’s permitted successors and assigns. The Referral Partner may not assign this Agreement without the written consent of IRP Commerce. IRP Commerce may assign this Agreement in its sole discretion without the written consent of Referral Partner. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties hereto in respect of the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior agreements, promises, covenants, arrangements, communications, representations or warranties, whether oral or written, by any officer, partner, employee or representative of any party hereto. This Agreement may be amended by IRP Commerce by emailing a new version of this Agreement to the Referral Partner. Any new version of this Agreement will immediately replace in its entirety this Agreement.
10. The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
11. If any part, term or provision of this Agreement is declared and determined by any court or arbitrator to be illegal or invalid, such declaration and determination shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts, terms or provisions. All representations, covenants and warranties shall survive the execution of this Agreement, and sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
12. Disclaimer of All Warranties. IRP Commerce disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. IRP Commerce shall have no liability in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise to the Referral Partner or any other third party arising out of any of products or services provided under this Agreement. IRP Commerce shall not be liable to the Referral Partner or any third party for any liquidated, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, and the like) arising out of this Agreement even if IRP Commerce has been advised of the possibility of such damages.