Ecommerce Consultancy Practice Lead
Location: Catalyst Inc (formerly Northern Ireland Science Park), Titanic Quarter, Belfast
NOTE: This position is currently on hold.
Our internal Ecommerce Consultancy, Export Technologies, is looking for an innovative, driven self-starter to lead their growing Client Operations team.
The candidate will ideally have 5 years+ experience in an ecommerce digital marketing role with team leadership experience, clear evidence of ecommerce revenue growth results and demonstrable experience in creating and managing paid search, affiliate and email marketing campaigns plus high conversion rate web site implementation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily management of Export Technologies' ecommerce consulting practice, ensuring that clients achieve optimal revenue growth from maximising traffic to the site, conversion rate and growth in average order value.
This is a multi-disciplinary role that combines both client management and team management with strategic vision, execution plans, project management, support, mentoring and consulting.
To achieve success in this role you'll require great people skills, excellent problem solving, communication and influencing skills, as well as a can-do attitude and an excellent grasp of all things digital, especially what it takes to growth ecommerce revenue for clients.
Additional skills: online sales, buyer behaviour analysis, appreciation of good content design, mobile and new technology trends should also all be familiar and exciting to you.
- Meeting with clients to discuss targets/alignment/strategies/issues/respective responsibilities.
- Guide team members in understanding client requirements and propose impactful ecommerce solutions and action plans.
- In conjunction with our Client Account Managers and other employees, use the IRP ecommerce platform's in-built administration, design and data manipulation tools to setup and manage end to end tailored marketing campaigns including high conversion rate custom landing pages.
- Coordinate digital projects. Deliver on time and to spec.
- Client support, advice, calls and training.
- Setting up meetings with Service Providers and Clients to make introductions into specialist services.
- Advising / Training / Actioning:
- Website audits
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- PPC Campaigns
- Affiliate Marketing
- Product Data Audits
- Content Audits
- SEO Audits
- Social Media Audits
- Interpret and analyse data to help improve client performance and revenue.
- Analysing different Sales Channels and encouraging clients to move into these areas to improve sales.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and regulations.
- Working with Content Designers to get specifications and projects completed on time.
- Participating in the creation and improvement of internal processes and strategy.
What We Offer
Export Technologies is a Deloitte Fast 50 – 5 times Ireland winner, and 2 times UK winner. Join Ireland's leading ecommerce company with over 1 Billion pounds successfully transacted.
- Excellent career progression opportunities where innovation, ideas and ambition are always rewarded. Export technologies is an agile company and like move quickly, so there's always a new challenge and new opportunity to be seized.
- Friendly, innovative work environment.
- Start-up environment but combined with company know-how gained from 10+ years' experience in building enterprise grade commerce solutions.
- Work directly with £multi-million turnover clients.
- Competitive salary, bonuses and pension.
- Strong appreciation of Digital Marketing effectiveness in ecommerce and the importance of visual communication in site design for optimal trading performance.
- Team player, team leader, a good listener and communicator.
- Display genuine enthusiasm, be committed, client-facing and able to get the job done, hitting deadlines, targets and bringing solution-focused thinking.
- Communication skills: you'll show a good understanding of digital projects and be able to speak intelligently and with authority on a wide range of ecommerce revenue growth influences and subjects.
- An eye for detail, including website effectiveness. Always seeking ways to improve the client experience, processes, the end-user experience and personal, team and company performance.
- Proactivity: willingness to suggest ideas and sell solutions internally and externally. The ability to make internal business cases for developments to improve our software. You'll be a self-starter who can slot into a team, or work independently when required.
- Problem Solving: proven ability to understand customer needs, differentiate the important from the trivial, influence and find innovative solutions and opportunities within potential problems. You'll have a track record of building trust and strong client relationships.
- CSS, HTML and basic web design skills.
- Comfortable with data, spreadsheets, numbers. Knowledge of Excel, Google Drive and online productivity tools.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong time management, task prioritisation, organisation and follow up skills.
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit with a "do whatever it takes" attitude.
- Really important: you enjoy your work and it excites you to collaborate with good people and good clients.
The candidate must have:
- Extensive ecommerce revenue growth experience.
- University Degree, 2:1 or equivalent.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Demonstrable proof of enthusiasm, initiative, entrepreneurship and problem solving.
- Access to transportation for client visits.
- >5+ years professional experience in digital marketing in an ecommerce environment or hands-on ecommerce business management.
- Google Analytics and PPC Qualifications.
- HTML and CSS skills.
Nice To Have:
- Web Languages - JQuery, MYSQL Server.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: