IRP World is operated by Export Technologies Ltd (we or us). We are registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI041856 and we have our registered office at Concourse Building 2, Northern Ireland Science Park, Queens Road, Belfast BT3 9DT, Northern Ireland.
IRP World is our information and education hub with networking services for customers of our IRP Commerce platform (IRP World).
Prior to first use of IRP World, you will be asked to provide certain information (in your own name) as part of our process for setting up an IRP user account in your name. Once we have received and approved the information requested from you, you will become a registered user of IRP World.
You agree that, in your use of IRP World, you will:
- comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws and regulatory requirements;
- provide accurate information to us and keep it updated; and
- use IRP World at all times in a professional manner.
You may use IRP World only for lawful purposes. You may not use IRP World:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of IRP World;
- not to disclose in whole or part any of any information within IRP World which is stated to be, or which would be regarded by a reasonable business person as being, confidential to us;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of IRP World; or any equipment or network on which IRP World is stored; or any software used in the provision of IRP World; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services as part of IRP World (interactive services).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide as part of IRP World, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all information which you contribute to IRP World (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of these standards, which apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Other applicable terms:
IRP Agencies & Service Providers
Data and how we use it
We take data privacy extremely seriously and ensure that data is held securely and encrypted where needed. We reserve the rights to use anonymised data for comparisons in the IRP World and for calculations and models relating to ecommerce. We also reserve the right to use IRP data for anonymised ecommerce market data. This data may be published in relative terms and the source of the data is never supplied in the content.
Changes to these terms
Changes to IRP World
We may update IRP World from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on IRP World may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
Accessing IRP World
We do not guarantee that IRP World, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of IRP World without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason IRP World is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your account & password
As part of your registration with IRP World, you will be provided with a user identification code or password as part of our security procedures. You must treat such user identification code or password as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
Intellectual property rights
You must not use any part of the content on IRP World for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on IRP World is provided for general information only. Except where we expressly state otherwise, it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the content on IRP World, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on IRP World is accurate, complete or up-to-date, or that it will be free from errors or omissions.
Uploading content to IRP World
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to IRP World, or to make contact with other users of IRP World, you must comply with the Content Standards set out above. You warrant that contributions comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to IRP World will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, free of charge, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence (with rights to sublicense) to use, process, store, copy, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt and enhance that content and to publish distribute and make it available to third parties, in each case without further notice, consent, compensation or account.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to IRP World constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of IRP World.
We have the right to edit or remove any posting you make on IRP World for editorial purposes and/or if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the Content Standards set out above.
We do not guarantee that IRP World will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access IRP World. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse IRP World by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to IRP World, the server on which IRP World is stored or any server, computer or database connected to IRP World. You must not attack IRP World via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this section, you commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use IRP World will cease immediately.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to IRP World or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with either: use of, or inability to use, IRP World; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on IRP World.
To the extent that your use of IRP World occurs in the course of business, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of IRP World or to your downloading of any content from it, or on any website linked to it.
Where IRP World contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we assume no responsibility for them. Except where we expressly state otherwise, such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension & termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use IRP World;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to IRP World;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
IRP WORLD and IRP COMMERCE are trade marks of Export Technologies Limited.