Customer Success Manager
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Location: Catalyst (formerly Northern Ireland Science Park), Titanic Quarter, Belfast
Established in 2005, IRP Commerce is one of the leading technology companies in Northern Ireland and one of the UK’s foremost ecommerce platform providers. The company has won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award multiple times.
The company’s platform and approach has allowed mid-market businesses based in the UK and Ireland to transact more than £1 billion GBP and has powered the largest sites in a number of markets. Clients include retail, manufacturing and distribution businesses in both the B2C and B2B sectors.
The company has had a heavy R&D focus producing some of the most exciting software in the ecommerce industry. It has also had good commercial traction and is committed to expanding its commercial reach across the UK, Ireland and beyond.
The company’s commercial model involves supporting multiple specialist ecommerce agencies whilst also building strong relationships with direct customers and technical partners.
To help the company achieve their goals, the company is now seeking an experienced and highly-motivated Customer Success Manager.
This role represents a huge opportunity for a talented commercial individual to play a key part in the development of one of Northern Ireland’s leading technology companies.
The Customer Success Manager is a permanent, exciting new role with a market-leading SaaS company that specialises in ecommerce. This company is going through a substantial period of growth and transformation and they are seeking a hands-on, dynamic Customer Success leader who will be responsible for ensuring that the customer journey and experience exceed expectations every time.
- Help the Head of Customer Success to build out a comprehensive customer success strategy aimed at reducing churn and increasing revenues from the company's clients.
- Utilise the data to drive continuous process improvement through the customer journey.
- Identify opportunities for expansion within the customer base and continually seek ways to help customers get the best from the IRP platform.
- Work with the technical support, onboarding and sales teams, providing input on the product road map to ensure that delivered solutions meet customer needs.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling / cross-selling into customer accounts.
- Deliver all strategic advice from IRP in a manner that drives more profit.
- Be the sole point of contact between IRP and customer.
- Act as a point of escalation for any complex customer queries.
- Drive industry best practice.
- Implement and improve NPS scores.
- Evaluate and implement improved processes that are scalable.
The Customer Success Manager will help the team to create a world class customer experience and drive success and profitability into our clients' ecosystems. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Manage live IRP accounts and all key suppliers in each IRP instance.
- Ensure clear visibility of health score of managed IRP instances to Head of Customer Success.
- Ensure customers are happy and progressing well via constant communication.
- Own the communication between IRP and customer and police all messaging.
- Report customer health scores and key issues to the business regularly.
- Deliver insights to the business on churn reduction and increased profitability of clients.
- Manage the collection and distribution of IRP market data.
- SaaS / ecommerce background.
- Proven experience and understanding of ecommerce industry.
- Proven experience working in an ecommerce agency or within an ecommerce business.
- Proven experience of implementing successful customer relationship management.
- KPI / SLA management experience - must be able to evaluate and work with data reports to drive improvements.
- Good technical understanding and strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for customer success.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: