Head of PPC Services
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Location: Catalyst (formerly Northern Ireland Science Park), Titanic Quarter, Belfast
Established in 2005, IRP Commerce is one of the leading technology companies in Northern Ireland and one of the UK’s foremost ecommerce platform providers. The company has won the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award multiple times.
The company’s platform and approach has allowed mid-market businesses based in the UK and Ireland to transact more than £1 billion GBP and has powered the largest sites in a number of markets. Clients include retail, manufacturing and distribution businesses in both the B2C and B2B sectors.
The company has had a heavy R&D focus producing some of the most exciting software in the ecommerce industry. It has also had good commercial traction and is committed to expanding its commercial reach across the UK, Ireland and beyond.
The company’s commercial model involves supporting multiple specialist ecommerce agencies whilst also building strong relationships with direct customers and technical partners.
To help the company achieve their goals, the company is now seeking an experienced and highly-motivated Head of PPC Services.
This role represents a huge opportunity for a talented commercial individual to play a key part in the development of one of Northern Ireland’s leading technology companies.
The Head of PPC Services is a permanent, exciting new role with a market-leading SaaS company that specialises in ecommerce. The company is going through a substantial period of growth and transformation and they are seeking a hands-on, dynamic leader who will be responsible for helping our service providers to maximise PPC revenues via the IRP Marketing Cloud.
The Head of PPC Services will help to create world-class PPC technology for our Service Providers using the Marketing Cloud and to drive success and profitability into the Merchant ecosystem. The key responsibilities of this role are
- Improve the IRP Marketing Cloud product to help Service Providers to automate PPC campaigns.
- Assist Service Providers to maximise use of the IRP Marketing Cloud PPC Generator and Google Shopping Feed Manager.
- Assist with the maximisation of revenues on the PPC channel.
- Run a number of test PPC accounts to keep pace with market innovation.
- Where requested to evaluate existing campaigns and make recommendations for improving and optimising them.
- Work with the IRP Development Team to help maintain and improve the effectiveness of the software from a digital marketing perspective.
- Provide regular detailed analysis and reports about PPC account performance to the Head of Customer Success.
- Analyse digital marketing trends to inform decision making.
- Drive industry best practice.
The candidate must be:
- Extremely passionate about PPC and analytics
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Proactive and driven by results
- A great team player
- Customer focused
The candidate must have:
- Strong, demonstrable, professional experience managing large-scale PPC campaigns
- Strong proficiency with PPC management tools and other digital marketing tools
- Strong, demonstrable experience of dealing with customers proactively
- A university degree or equivalent, minimum 2:1
- Google AdWords certification or similar qualifications
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Strong experience of presenting information effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Developing innovative strategies using a variety of digital marketing channels (e.g. affiliate marketing, email marketing, SEO, social media ads, etc.)
- Software platform technology (SaaS/PaaS)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- Performance-related bonus
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday allocation
How to Apply
Send your CV to: