Market Research & Inside Sales Executive
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Location: Catalyst (formerly Northern Ireland Science Park), Titanic Quarter, Belfast
The Market Research and Inside Sales Executive will primarily be responsible for:
- Researching the market to identify suitably aligned prospects.
- Generating and qualifying new sales leads.
The key requirement of the role will be to work as part of the sales team to develop new business opportunities.
This individual will be a self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects within agreed target markets. Multiple lead sources will be leveraged including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists and personal discovery research.
A dynamic personality, highly motivated with the drive and ability to reach decision makers is essential.
The Market Research & Inside Sales Executive will be expected to:
- Introduce our market-leading ecommerce platform (IRP) and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Win the interest of target buyers by prospecting using a variety of tools including but not limited to telephone calls, email, social media and LinkedIn.
- Qualify leads from digital marketing campaigns, conferences, trade shows, referrals, enquiries, etc.
- Undertake a Needs Analysis and establish prospects’ pain points to determine how the IRP product and services will address those needs.
- Adapt messaging to individual audience needs ensuring relevance of content communicated to new prospects in order to educate on our unique business offering.
- Identify key buyers and influencers within these prospects, to determine budget and timeline and have experience in applying a sales methodology to successfully move prospects through the pipeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting timely follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel such as: proposals, case studies and testimonial videos.
- Present and demonstrate the IRP product and related services to prospects.
- Work with Head of Sales and COO to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly sales and revenue goals.
- General sales administration tasks including but not limited to maintaining prospect and client database, sales cycle tracking, etc. in our CRM system and ensuring all communications are logged in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports to effectively communicate sales progress.
- Educated to Degree level.
- 2-3 years telemarketing and/or insider sales experience or solution sales role.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Retail and/or eCommerce experience.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience using CRM Software.
How to Apply
Send your CV to: